Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Lemonade Award!



I got a Lemonade Award! I'm soooooooo late in posting my thanks for this - doesn't seem very grateful, but I truly am! Joani over at Inspirations in Clay is the sweet and creative lady who nominated me for this award. I'm proud that she thought my blog was helpful and showed the necessary attributes for The Lemonade Award: it is awarded to sites that show a positive attitude and gratitude.

Here are the rules for the award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3.Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4.Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5.Nominate your favorites and link to your post.
My Choices for the Award:

My Wired Imagination
A Wrapturous Blog
Decor's Handmades
A Metalsmith's Journey
Gammiebrat
The Daily Jewel
Sherry's Jewels
Turquoise Magpie
KS Jewellery Designs
The Blog Doctor


I chose these folks for their absolute willingness to help anyone they can! They regularly post on topics that they think *might* help others. That is the best attitude that I can think of, and I think it stems from gratitude for their success. Thanks to all of them!

5 comments:

Shay Stone on March 23, 2009 at 8:39 AM said...

Congratulations Perri! What a sweet award to have earned. You deserve it all the way around:)

K S Jewellery Designs on March 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM said...

Thanks Perri - I feel honoured and humbled.
Kristin :)

Shay Stone on March 23, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

Well... since it left you (the Lemonade Award) , it went to Kristin, then came to me and now I'm giving it to you AGAIN! I don't expect you to nominate 10 more, but I did want you to know that you are very deserving of it. I always see you giving support and praise of others. Good job Perri:)

Here's the link to my post:
http://shaystone.blogspot.com/2009/03/lemonade-award.html

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Perri. As I emailed you privately, I was so surprised and honored to receive this from you. It means alot.

Thank you.
Jeanne
http://gammiebrat.blogspot.com/

Misa on March 27, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

Hi Perri,

I have nominated you for A Lemonade Award, because I thing you are a great artist willing to give an advice to others. I know it’s not your first nomination, you’re great!
Find more on my blog:
http://designbymisa.blogspot.com/2009/03/lemonade-award.html

Misa

Post a Comment

 

Shaktipaj Designs Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template