Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Post -Dia de los Muertos / Adeline's pre-Bday 30% OFF Sale!!!!


Yep, you read it right!

I have been dealing with personal stuff for a while - and I unfortunately missed my best and most wonderful excuse for a sale - Halloween!!!!

I only have one sale every year, so a good excuse had to be manufactured - this is it:

The Post Dia de los Muertos / Adeline's pre-Bday 30% OFF Sale!!!!

Two great excuses add up to ONE Great Sale!!!

From 8AM PST Nov.7, 2010 until 8AM PST Nov. 8,
All of the listed tutorials in the store will be 30% OFF!!!!

24 hrs. to get tutorials for great projects and some of the best in-depth instruction to be found in a PDF!


Dia de los Muertos : a time to reflect on what is loved and treasured, yet gone, lost or changed irrevocably - and move forward thinking of the sweet things in life!

Seems to fit, right?

Adeline's B-Day

Adeline_at-_two_portrait750

Adeline is my red-headed wonder of a grandchild. Her b-day is on the way!

I take lots of pictures, give lots of tips, and document the boo-boos too - so you can learn to fix the mistakes that ALL of us make at one time or another.

So come on over and check it out:
www.ShaktipajDesigns.Etsy.com

Remember:
Two great excuses add up to ONE Great Sale!!!

From 8AM PST Nov.7, 2010 until 8AM PST Nov. 8,
All of the listed tutorials in the store will be 30% OFF!!!!


24 hrs. to get tutorials for great projects and some of the best in-depth instruction to be found in a PDF!

When the clock chimes 8 on Monday morning here, it is gone....so don't be sorry you missed it if you can help it!

Thanks!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown on November 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM said...

Such a cutie! I hope she had a great B-day! : ) I really want to do some Day of the Dead theme art next year. I only recently became aware of it as a holiday, when our swap group did it as a theme. I didn't join, but I loved the pics of the pieces, and the meaning behind it all. Since then I've discovered that one of my friends makes sugar skulls, and how cool is that?! Dying to try it!

Post a Comment

 

Shaktipaj Designs Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template